So… VMworld 2013 is rapidly approaching (Aug 25th-29th)…
- YES, there will be a v0dgeball tournament! We are getting the stuff all pulled together – expect a blog post soon, but in the meantime, start pulling together your teams!
- If you’re an EMCer or an EMC customer – like last year, there WILL be the ability for EMC folks to include VMworld passes to their customers. EMC folks, in my Q3 email to all, I will have the "HOWTO” for this. Customers – know that if you buy something, ask the EMC team to include a VMworld pass on the quote :-)
- We have about 30 “white glove” passes for a personalized VMworld experience, lots of extra 1:1 with VMware and EMC leadership.
- 10 sessions we submitted were voted for and selected! These sessions fill up fast, so my advice is register early:
- STO5420 (SF + Barcelona): Software-Defined Storage: The Art Of The Possible (this is the one I have done for the last few years, deep dive, tech preview, every year I hint at the next year :-)
- STO5464 (SF + Barcelona): Leading Edge: Evolving To A Software-Defined Data Center (should be fun, this is a Vaughn/Chad collaboration)
- BCO5276 (SF + Barcelona)": Next Generation ‘Economical’ Data Protection for Business-Critical Applications (trust me, you are going to dig this – hint, hint, unreleased product!)
- VCM5472 (SF + Barcelona): vCO - Say Hi to Razor and Software Defined Storage (This session will be awesome – cloud is really about APIs and automation, and I’ve seen what Magnus is working on, will be cool!)
- OPT5489 (SF only): Pivot Fom Public Cloud to Private Cloud with vCloud and Puppet (more awesomeness around automation)
- VSVC4570 (SF only): Panel - Ask the Expert VCDX's (these panels rock!)
- VCM5539 (SF + Barcelona): Panel - The Missing Link: Storage Visibility In Virtualized Environments
- VAPP5180 (SF + Barcelona): Extreme Virtualized Oracle Performance in a Proven Architecture (I like showing the world that Oracle on vSphere is a great combo…)
- VSVC4569 (SF only): Panel - Ask the Expert vBloggers (these panels rock!)
- PHC4478 (SF only): Three Advantages of Running Cloud Foundry in a VMware Private Cloud
See you at VMworld!