Folks – I don’t know about you, but I’m working FURIOUSLY on all sorts of last minute VMworld stuff. It’s crazy, as always, but that’s all part of the fun.
I just finished an analyst pre-briefing, and it made me realize JUST HOW MUCH STUFF IS ACTION PACKED into those 5 days.
Remember, if you haven’t made your schedule yet – check out my earlier VMworld 2012 Preview that had some recommendations.
I will commit to this:
- if you come to SPO3338, I will melt your face, and blow your mind :-)
- if you come to SS1010, Jeremy Burton will blow your socks off :-)
- If you come to BCO2982 and STO2980, you will get to see Vaughn and I dance the dance of being vendor neutral (and as always being transparent) on important topics.
- If you participate in the #vHunt (details in the VMworld 2012 Preview), I guarantee you’ll have a blast and meet fun people, but also increase your odds of winning nice schwag…
Beyond those and the other things I recommended in the Preview – a couple of others:
- v0dgeball! This is always a crazy-fun experience!!!! DON’T MISS OUT!!!! We’ve also raised almost $10K for a great cause at the same time. You get to see people (friends, competitors) throw balls at each other’s heads! Open to any and all!!! http://tweetvite.com/event/v0dgeball
- vSpecialist Expert Bar! A new idea for us – we have a scheduler where you can ask for time to talk to a VMware/EMC expert about whatever you want. I think this is a great opportunity for folks with technical questions that have been searching for an answer. There are numerous VCDXes on the team, and everyone there can (and wants to help). They aren’t in the business of selling, so you know you won’t get a marketing pitch. Schedule your 1:1 time here… http://vmsarefreeright.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-vspecialist-expert-bar/
I CAN’T WAIT, AND CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!